Employment at DCTC
Other Employment Links
- One-stop shopping for faculty and staff positions
- Gateway to some of the largest employers in the Upper Midwest
- Dual career searches and email job alerts
- Regional and relocation resources for you and your family
How to Apply
New Employee Payroll Packet
- Return to:
Dakota County Technical College
Attn: Human Resources
1300 145th Street East
Rosemount, MN 55068
Conveniently located in the southeast Twin Cities suburb of Rosemount, Minn., Dakota County Technical College has been delivering first-rate public, two-year higher education since 1970.
From the beginning, our college's mission has been to provide our graduates with the knowledge, skills and training to advance their careers and succeed in a global economy.
More than 300 DCTC faculty and staff are fully committed to lifelong learning. In line with our mission, we continue to create and maintain strong, inclusive relationshipswith other institutions of higher education, business and industry, and our surrounding communities.
- Unique, hands-on learning environments
- One-of-a-kind programs
- Extraordinary faculty, staff and students
- Outstanding campus life and athletic programs
As one of only five public technical colleges in the state, DCTC focuses on real-world experience in our shops, labs, classrooms and the community without sacrificing extracurricular options that are integral to higher learning.
Our motto is "Make it Happen." That motto is the key to everything we do and works not only for our students, but for everyone at our college.
Are you looking to hire a DCTC student or graduate? Get all the information you need here.
- Human Resources
- Applicant requests for disability accommodations should be directed to:
- 7:30 a.m.– 4 p.m. Monday through Friday