Dakota County Technical College offers several programs and courses online. Online learning is designed for students who need a convenient schedule and flexibility. Online credit courses follow the traditional semester schedule and offer the same coursework as an on-campus course, but provide flexibility for completing the work via the Internet.
If you are a current student, you can access your online courses at www.onlinedctc.com. This site also provides tutorial information for using the online course management system (D2L).
- Online courses are delivered with 1 or less on-campus meetings. Some courses may require exams to be proctored either on-campus or other proctor location. View online course schedule.
- Hybrid or blended courses are a combination of both on-campus classroom meetings and online coursework. They will have fewer meeting times than a traditional classroom course, but will require students to review course materials, participate in discussion and complete assignments via the Internet. View blended/hybrid course schedule.
- Business Management A.S. Degree
- Human Resource Development Certificate
- Business Marketing A.S. Degree
- Marketing Communication Specialist Certificate
- Marketing Design Specialist A.A.S. Degree
- Marketing Event Specialist Certificate
- Meeting and Event Management Certificate
- National CDA Training Programs
- Quality Improvement Certificate
- Social Media Specialist A.A.S. Degree
- Social Media Specialist Certificate
- Supervisory Leadership Certificate
- Supervisory Management A.A.S. Degree
Registration for Courses
- Future students can begin the registration process at Apply to DCTC.
- Current students can register online at Register for Courses.