- Delivery: Evening and Online Classes
- Start: Fall or Spring Semester, Full- or Part-Time
- Locations: Apple Valley Site
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business - A.S. Degree
- Business Entrepreneur - Certificate
- Small Business Operations - Certificate
Program Data Sheet
This program analyzes small-business management combined with the new ways business ventures are created, designed, developed and operated. The program's central core investigates the processes and procedures needed to transform an entrepreneurial idea into a viable business operation. The certificate can stand alone for individuals with existing skills or complement a variety of existing technical programs.
Credit for Prior Learning (CPL)
Entrepreneurs compete in a vast range of business enterprises. Because they are self-employed, entrepreneurs need a broad base of business skills, including a comprehensive business plan, to be successful.
Potential Job Titles
For entrepreneurs, job titles are not a primary concern. Entrepreneurs focus on what they do, not what they're called. However, experts point out that for the employees of entrepreneurs, job titles are important if not crucial to their work identity.
Annual salaries for entrepreneurs diverge dramatically due to an immense variety of factors.
- Average salary (U.S.): $111,000/year
Gainful Employment Reports
- Lee Anne Xiong
Enrollment Advisor and Financial Aid Specialist