|Individualized Studies - A.S. Degree||60 cr.||Rosemount|
- Who wish to explore potential occupational/techical courses in one or more areas of study
- Who are working and wishing to advance their careers
- Who are undecided about their future
- Who are seeking to pursue a baccalaureate degree
- Who have started a technical program but with to change direction
First Semester Requirement for Planning
- DescriptionINDS 1000 Individual Studies Career Exploration , where students create a degree completion plan
INDS 1000 This course is designed for the planning efforts of students who are enrolled in the Individualized Studies major. This interactive course is for individuals to uncover the career exploration process by understanding how personal characteristics develop interests, values, and abilities as they relate to career choices. This course is required for Individualized Studies students in their first semester and will result in a comprehensive plan for degree completion at the college. Prerequisites: Student must be an Individual Studies major.
Effective Dates: 08/24/2009 - 12/31/9999
Course Outline: INDS1000
- DescriptionSMGT 2950 Prior Experiential Learning Portfolio Development , where students create a prior learning portfolio and a degree completion plan. Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) provides an opportunity to seek credit for life experience to accelerate your progress toward a degree, diploma, or certificate. Read More...
SMGT 2950 This course will guide students in their first semester through the creation of an individualized degree plan for the Supervisory Management AAS degree program or other participating program at the college. Students will assess their previous education, prior learning from work and life experience and develop a portfolio of prior learning which will be submitted for review. Any credit(s) awarded will be in compliance with the standards, principles, and procedures as published by the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning. Course can be repeated up to six credits. Prerequisites: Program Advisor Approval.
Effective Dates: 06/03/2002 - 12/31/9999
Course Outline: SMGT2950
Graduates of this program will have the opportunity to be employed or achieve advancement in occupations related to their selected areas of study.
Visit our Business & Management page to explore programs related to Individualized Studies.