Interior Design

Transfer Information

Articulation Agreements

Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between two or more colleges and universities to accept credits in transfer toward a specific academic program. DCTC has articulation agreements in place for this program with the following schools:

Transfer To Degree Major Offered  
Sorry, there are no Articulation Agreements in place for this program.
Don't worry though, courses in this program may still transfer to other colleges or universities. Visit Transferology for fast and accurate course and transfer equivalency information.

Transfer Agreement with the University of Minnesota College of Design

For DCTC students wishing to complete a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, our Interior Design program offers a pathway through an agreement with the University of Minnesota–Twin Cities College of Design.

Our students can choose to complete a block of DCTC Interior Design courses that are equivalent to the first-year courses in the U of M Interior Design degree. DCTC interior design students who are admitted and have completed the first-year interior design courses will participate in the degree portfolio review process, where faculty evaluate the quality of those courses to determine readiness for full major status. After achieving full major status, students must complete the three-year sequence of studio courses in the major as well as all other remaining degree requirements to graduate from the U of M with a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design.

Transfer Resources

  • TransferologyDo you want to see how your courses transfer to programs at participating colleges and universities? Add the coursework you've taken and use Transferology to find out how it might transfer to any of the participating schools in the Transferology network. Get an account and create a plan now!
  • Minnesota Transfer.orgMN Your official guide to a seamless transfer experience in Minnesota Higher Education.

Transferring to DCTC?

Whether you're a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces or an international student or transferring from high school or a four-year university, DCTC will help you through the process. Visit our Transfer Students page for more information.