Exercise & Sport ScienceNews & Events
News & Events
The Exercise & Sport Science program at DCTC is active throughout the year and makes headlines in college publications. Read about student successes and the accomplishments of our instructors.
Exercise & Sport Science in the News
- The Science of Soccer - April 25, 2013
- The Luxury Side of Spa and Resort Management - August 09, 2012
- Spa Week: Oct 10 thru Oct 16 - October 07, 2011
- DEPARTMENT NEWS | Sports Updates - April 12, 2011
- DEPARTMENT NEWS | Student Life - April 12, 2011
Exercise & Sport Science on Social Media
Check out the Exercise & Sport Science blog for everything from healthy recipes to health and fitness-related news stories.
Dec23Canceled - Tuesday Campus Visit
Tuesday, Dec. 23 | 12:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
The Tuesday Campus Visit on December 23 has been canceled.
Dec30Canceled - Tuesday Campus Visit
Tuesday, Dec. 30 | 12:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
The Tuesday Campus Visit on December 30 has been canceled.
Jan6Navigating Higher Education FREE Workshop
Tuesday, Jan. 6 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Are you interested in going to college? Did you to go college years ago and realize it's time to go back?
Join us the first Tuesday of every month for a FREE workshop and have all of your questions answered:
- Do you want to earn a degree but have no idea where to start?
- Did you take college courses years ago and have questions about how they may transfer?
- Are you concerned about how to balance work, life and going to college?
- Does wondering how you will afford to go back to school hold you back?
Register online at www.mn.gov/deed/dakotascottworkshops and register for "Navigating Higher Education."
Feel free to contact Stephanie Atkinson at 952-703-3128 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ANY questions. We hope to see you there!
Jan6Tuesday Campus Visit
Tuesday, Jan. 6 | 12:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Stop by the Rosemount Campus every Tuesday at 12:45 p.m. and learn about the great opportunities DCTC has to offer. Get your questions answered by admissions professionals, learn about our academic programs, review the Admissions Checklist, tour classrooms, shops & labs, and see why DCTC is the place for you. No appointment is needed so please feel free to stop in or get more information here. We hope to see you soon!