Admission to our academic programs operates on a first-come, first-served basis. Applicants must complete the following requirements to be eligible for admission. Please visit the Continuing Education & Customized Training page if you are seeking noncredit courses for training purposes or professional development.
- Visiting the campus to meet with an advisor is the best way to navigate the admissions process. Although not required, our Tuesday Campus Visit is something we strongly recommend for every student applying to DCTC.
- Campus Visits are held every Tuesday at 12:45 p.m.
- No appointment necessary.
- If Tuesday visits are not possible, please contact an admissions advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org for a one-on-one appointment.
- Payable to DCTC
- Payment is due before your acceptance to DCTC
- Pay Online
You must possess a high school diploma or GED or achieve Ability to Benefit scores on the ACCUPLACER Test to be considered for admission. However, a high school diploma or GED is required to be eligible for financial aid.
If you graduated from high school within the past five years, you must submit your high school transcript. GED recipients must provide a copy of a GED certificate. College students or graduates who wish to transfer college credits must provide official college transcripts. Official transcripts should be sent directly to DCTC from the previous college. Transcripts submitted in person must be in a sealed envelope.
|Dental Assistant||Proof of high school graduation or GED|
|Energy Tech / Nuclear Tech||Acknowledgement of Understanding form|
|GM ASEP||Mechanical Reasoning Test, dealer sponsorship|
|Medical Assistant||Proof of high school graduation or GED, and qualifying scores on ACCUPLACER|
|Practical Nursing||Proof of high school graduation or GED, and qualifying scores on ACCUPLACER|
|Railroad Conducting||DOT physical, criminal background check, copy of driving record, fitness exam, drug test|
- Although lack of English skills is not a barrier for admissions to the college, some programs do require a certain level of English competency for acceptance.
- Student Services
- Summer Hours (now through August 8)
7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday
7 a.m. – 12 p.m. Friday
- Regular Hours
7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Friday