HigherOne | myDCTC card Information
Please follow these steps to activate your new card and set up refund preferences.
1 | Activate your myDCTC card.
2 | Select a refund preference.
- Easy refund direct deposit into a HigherOne account (same day deposit)
- Direct deposit into an existing bank account
(2-3 business days)
- Paper check mailed to your address
(5-7 business days)
- When will DCTC begin using HigherOne to distribute refunds?
- DCTC will begin distributing refunds using HigherOne in November, 2011
- Why did DCTC choose to use HigherOne to issue refunds?
- DCTC wants to give you choices that will allow you to receive your refunds faster and easier.
- What is a refund?
- A refund is any money that DCTC owes you. It could be a Financial Aid refund from student loans, a tuition refund from dropped classes, or a Work Study pay check from your on campus job.
- What should I do when I get my card in the mail?
- Go to myDCTCcard.com to activate your card and select your refund preference.
- How do I activate my card and choose my refund preference?
- Go to myDCTCcard.com
- What happens if I don't select a refund preference?
- After 21 days if you haven't selected a refund preference, your refund preference will default to a paper check.
- Will I be notified when my refund has been deposited?
- Yes. You will receive an email when your refund has been deposited into your HigherOne account, or an existing personal account. You can also view the details of your OneAccount online at myDCTCcard.com.
- What if I never received my DCTC Card?
- If you have not activated your card, visit the DCTC cashier window in the Business Office and they can re-order a new card for you. If you have already activated your card, log on to myDCTCcard.com and order a replacement card.
- What is the HigherOne account?
- By choosing the easy refund option, you will create a "OneAccount," offered by HigherOne. The OneAccount is an FDIC insured checking account with no monthly fees or minimum balance, directly linked to the myDCTC card. With money in your OneAccount, you can make purchases wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted.
- How can I find out more information?
- You can visit myDCTCcard.com or higherone.com to learn more about all of the great benefits that come with your myDCTC card.