Scholarship Opportunities for 2014-15
Dakota County Technical College has streamlined the scholarship process by using the STARS Online Scholarship Tracking and Review System, which helps match students to scholarships based on answers to a questionnaire that is filled out as part of the online application process. (Please note: Stars Online is NOT related to StarID student accounts.)
Apply early — the deadline for Fall Semester 2014 scholarships is Friday, September 26. Scholarship award amounts range from $500 to $2,500. Scholarships are offered in a number of categories such as program, financial need and academic merit. Each year these scholarships are made possible thanks to the generosity of donations made to the DCTC Foundation.
- AES Engineers Scholarship
- MnSCU Foundation Scholarships
- International Lineman Rodeo Association Scholarship Program
- Talbots Women's Scholarship Fund
- Southwest Minnesota State University Mustang Transfer Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Scholarships
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Minnesota Scholarship
In addition to scholarships, students who meet eligibility requirements can apply to a new program called TuitionMatch-MN which helps them save for college tuition. For every $1 a student deposits, it will be matched with $3 (eligibility requirements apply). Get more information about TuitionMatch-MN.
Students with questions regarding financial aid should contact their Academic Advisor in the Student Services Office.
General Financial Aid Questions?
- Student Services Financial Aid Help Desk
Toll Free: 877-937-3282 ext.299
- Summer Hours (now through August 8)
7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday
7 a.m. – 12 p.m. Friday
- Regular Hours
7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Friday