Job Title: DCTC Student Ambassador - Administrative Support
DESCRIPTION: Student Ambassadors promote campus activities, clubs, and organizations; create connections with students, staff, and faculty; and assist with college recruitment and retention.
Primary Job Duties:
- Support the daily operation of the Student Life Center.
- Assist in coordination of Mobile Pantry appointments.
- Assist with Lost and Found
- Assist with clerical tasks, data entry, scanning, faxing, phone calls, and routine weekly tasks for the Student Life department.
- Provide support to the Student Services, Career Services, Student Success, athletic departments and Wellness Center as needed.
- Assist with student retention by reaching out to current students to connect them to Student Life opportunities and college resources.
- Assist with campus-wide events.
- Assist at Welcome days
- Promote Student Life events and activities to the campus community.
Additional Job Duties:
- Establish a working relationship with Student Senate members.
- Provide campus tours to prospective students and their families.
- Work with prospective students at Tuesday Campus Visits.
- Promote Student Life activities and connect with students at Orientation & Registration Sessions.
- Assist DCTC staff with college recruitment by attending high school visits and community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Student Worker Expectations:
- Be accountable.
- Be respectful and professional at all times.
- Be a positive representative of DCTC and display exceptional customer service
- Lead by example.
ONLY 1 APPLICATION Needed for Student Employment if Pursuing Multiple Positions in a Brief Time Period.
1. Submit your Student Ambassador application and supporting information
2. Submit your Student Employment application and supporting information
Applications are accepted year-round.
Work Schedule: Varies around the business hours along with student's schedule and that of other Ambassadors.
Pay Rate: $10/hour
Number of Positions: Varies
Hours Per Week: Varies