Tuition and fees must be paid at the time of registration to guarantee enrollment. First-time students will be charged a $20 application fee.
- Pay tuition and fees in full either at the Cashier Window at the Business Office, or online using e-Services. Please note: credit card payments cannot be completed over the phone.
- Have FAFSA results on file with the Financial Aid Office
- Have a third-party authorization on file with Business Services (e.g.: DVR, military assistance, PSEO, Employee Tuition Waivers, etc.)
- Enroll in a payment plan with Nelnet Business Solutions
- Log on to e-Services
- Click "Bills and Payment"
- Click "Payment Plan"
Tuition statements are not mailed to students. View your account online at Student e-Services, Bills and Payment.
Payment Due Dates
Please, see Fee Due Dates & Payment Policy for important information regarding registration cancellation for nonpayment. Payments submitted to the Business Office may take up to three business days to post to your student account.
- Tuition Clerk
- Tuition Payment Window next to Room 2–201
Tuition Payment Window Hours
- 7:30 a.m.– 3:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday