New Student Advising and Registration Session
New Student Advising & Registration Session - Step 1
The New Student Advising & Registration session specifically benefits students who have completed the admissions process and have been accepted into a program or major at Dakota County Technical College.
- You need your Student ID number to log in and reserve a place from the list of scheduled sessions.
- Please reserve the earliest possible session as soon as you receive your acceptance letter.
- Courses fill up on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reserving your session promptly gives you a better chance of enrolling in the courses you desire.
- You will NOT be allowed to attend without a reservation.