Transfer to DCTC
Transferring Credits to DCTC
- Complete the Admissions Checklist.
- Designate a major field of study.
- Arrange for previous college or colleges to send official transcript or transcripts directly to the DCTC Office of Admissions.
Official transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope. Hand delivered transcripts must arrive unopened with the official seal intact. Student copies and faxed transcripts are not considered official.
Unofficial Review Before Applying
- Contact Colleen Moser at email@example.com for an unofficial review of general education courses.
- Official transcripts are not necessary for an unofficial review, but will be required for final verification and transcription of transfer credits.
Transfer Credit Policy
Transfer coursework will be evaluated according to the standards in accordance with policies established by the Board of Trustees of the Minnesota State College and Universities Systems Undergraduate Credit Transfer (MnSCU Policy 3.21).
Additional Transfer Resources
- Do you want to see how your courses transfer to programs at participating colleges and universities? Add the coursework you've taken and use Transferology to find out how it might transfer to any of the participating schools in the Transferology network. Get an account and create a plan now!
- MN Transfer.org Your official guide to a seamless transfer experience in Minnesota Higher Education.
Transferring from DCTC?
Looking for information on how to transfer from DCTC to another college or university? Visit the Transfer from DCTC page.
- Student Services
- Regular Hours
7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Friday