Student Ambassadors assist DCTC with Student Life programming, college recruitment, retention and community relations. Student Ambassadors reach out to both future and current students to make them aware of DCTC's programs and services. Ambassadors promote student activities and campus involvement. They also assist with campus events. Visit the Student Life Center or contact the Assistant Director of Student Life for more information.
Ask a Student Ambassador
Have a question about life as a DCTC Student? Want to learn more about clubs, organizations, campus activities, and college resources from a current student's perspective? Ask a Student Ambassador by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with current and prospective students
- Conduct campus tours
- Promote student activities and services
- Assist with Tuesday Campus Visits
- Assist with New Student Advising orientations
- Assist with recruiting events
- Assist with other campus events as needed
- Appear in college promotional materials
As a Student Ambassador, you will have an exclusive opportunity to work with DCTC students, faculty and staff while serving as a positive role model to our future and current students. Student Ambassadors can elect to work fall, spring and/or summer semesters, but are encouraged to make a yearlong commitment to the college.
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge and involvement on campus
- Desire to represent DCTC
- Respect for diversity
- If you would like to be a DCTC Student Ambassador, please complete the Student Ambassador Application Form.
- Please Note: You will also need a letter of recommendation from any DCTC staff or faculty.
- Application Deadline: June 30
- If the application deadline has passed, students are encouraged to submit applications for future consideration.
- Student Life Center
- Room 1–300