Student Clubs & Organizations
Student clubs and organizations contribute to the development of students through experiences that accomplish the following:
- Stimulate interest in current social, political, economic or cultural topics, and local events.
- Provide experience of working with groups.
- Provide activities related to classroom experiences.
- Develop professional ideals and standards through activities.
- Develop personal and professional friendships and associations.
- Develop leadership capabilities of members. Provide recreational experiences within the environment of the DCTC community.
- Allow members to exercise the responsibilities of citizenship.
Join a Club or Organization!
Interested in Joining?
Submit the online interest form.