American Marketing Association (AMA) Club
With more than 40,000 members worldwide, the American Marketing Association, or AMA, ranks as the largest professional association for marketers in North America.
For more than six decades, the AMA has been the leading source for information, knowledge sharing and development in the wide-ranging world of marketing.
Dakota County Technical College's AMA student club is dedicated to enhancing the experience of the student by providing leadership building opportunities, reinforcing marketing skills through real-world experiences, developing civic engagement with the local community, and offering professional networking and training with its connection with the Minnesota chapter of the AMA.
- 11 a.m. – Every other Tuesday.
DCTC Apple Valley Campus
Partners in Higher Education Site
14200 Cedar Ave
Apple Valley, MN 55124-5627
- President – Stacey Pederson
- Vice-President – Susan Allmann
- Secretary – Joseph Laskey
- Membership – Lisa Roy
- Fundraising – Maria Von Bank
- Communications – Cheri Duran
- Professional Development – Paul Lampland
- Civic Engagement/Community Service Subcommittee
- Tara Gaspar – Committee Leader
- Abe Ford – Vice-Committee Leader
- Matt Welin
- Kiara Hollie-Sessions
- Hoang Pham (Jackie)
To become a member of the AMA Club at DCTC, please, complete the Printable AMA Application Form for Professional Membership and send to:
- Carie Statz
DCTC AMA Club Faculty Advisor
14200 Cedar Ave
Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Include a $20 check payable to Dakota County Technical College.
- College will pay remaining membership fee.
- You must be a student enrolled at DCTC to become a member of the AMA Collegiate Club at DCTC.
- You can be enrolled in any academic program at the college.
Upcoming AMA Events
Thursday, Oct. 2 | 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Oct14Social Media 101
Tuesday, Oct. 14 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Oct30Fall Fest Pumpkin Carving Contest
Thursday, Oct. 30 | 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 5 | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Nov6Military Family Day
Thursday, Nov. 6 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Nov13Understanding Your Club's Budget
Thursday, Nov. 13 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Nov17Turkey Day Coloring Contest Begins
Monday, Nov. 17 | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.