Continuing Education & Customized Training
The mission of the Continuing Education & Customized Training department is to provide high-quality, innovative learning opportunities to a diverse student population by extending the educational resources of Dakota County Technical College.
- Three big trends that could shape the future of high-tech manufacturing - October 06, 2014
- DCTC, MnSCU Group Awarded $15 Million Grant - September 30, 2014
- Siemens promotes apprenticeships to train skilled workers - September 08, 2014
- Manufacturing Showcase coming Oct. 9 to DCTC - August 29, 2014
- Soldering training for employment begins Sept. 4 - July 30, 2014
- Come to One; Come to All - November 15, 2013
Invest in yourself
With an understanding that learning needs for each individual student are unique and don't always follow the traditional college pathway, Continuing Education offers a variety of programs—from courses for credit, to CEU-based seminars, to career-enhancing design, technology and business classes.
Learn more about Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Invest in your employees
Have you identified a skill gap within your organization? Do you believe you can get the results needed with the right guidance? DCTC delivers high-quality technical & professional education in career-oriented programs that benefit today's workforces and the businesses and industries they serve.
DCTC Main Campus
- Dakota County Technical College
1300 145th Street East (County Road 42)
Rosemount, MN 55068
DCTC IT Training Center Eagan
- DCTC IT Training Center Eagan
3140 Neil Armstrong Blvd.
Eagan, MN 55121