Business & Management
How May We Help You?
The global business world evolves at a faster rate than ever before. It is critical that businesses and individuals keep up with the latest professional skills and training in order to best serve their customers and meet strategic goals. Our programming is designed to help you achieve your goals through conveniently scheduled courses done on-site or at one of our metro locations.
Develop a global workforce with our new Global Leadership Training.
- Training that meets YOUR needs
- College credit for your employees toward a degree or certificate
- Non-credit seminars/workshops
- Practical experience with hands-on learning opportunities
- Industry expert instructors
- Flexible scheduling, and group training available
- Set your own pace—learn at home or on the go with online courses
- Employee retention and professional development
- An investment in your future
Experts say as little as a 5 percent increase in customer retention can boost your profits by 25-100 percent. You could double your bottom line profit by keeping only five percent of the customers you currently lose.
- Hospitality Operations
- Leadership Training
- Marketing & Sales
- Multicultural Management
- PDU's for Managers
- Project Management Course
Customized Corporate Solutions
- Online Professional Series Courses Offered at DCTC - May 08, 2013
- New Global Leadership Training Courses - May 07, 2013
- E-Newsletter: April 2013 - April 17, 2013
- E-Newsletter: March 2013 - March 14, 2013
- E-Newsletter: February 2013 - February 07, 2013
Access more information, including instructor bios, featured courses, testimonials, and more.
Dakota County Chamber of Commerce
City of Eden Prairie
and many more
“The Foundations of Leadership training has been well-received and really made a difference in attitude and teamwork,”
—Kristi Kuhnau, Human Resources Generalist with ConAgra Foods