Project Management Course
Project Management is one of the fastest growing professions in North America. Employers are increasingly requiring that their project managers be certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Project Manager Professional (PMP ®)
DCTC has partnered with the Project Management Institute to offer The Course™, a fully online, self paced course to prepare you for the Project Management Institute certification exam. Be on the leading edge and work toward your certification. You can register by clicking on the link below, and begin The Course™ at any time.
The online course is multi-media, consisting of 650 web pages with voice, three dozen related linked papers, and a student forum for communicating with instructors and other students.
Upon notification of registration, your instructor will contact you by telephone or email for an introduction and to discuss the start-up procedures. A copy of PMBOK® Guide Current Edition and a printed copy of the student workbooks will be sent by mail or Federal Express. Also available is The Test™; a Test Engine containing 1,000 exam-like questions to download.
- Aspiring and newly promoted project managers.
- Experienced project leaders who want to take their management skills to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to successfully lead a project through its life cycle from planning to implementation.
- Project managers seeking the PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification.
- $900 tuition, includes all course material
- PMI's Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (current edition)
- Workbooks tailored for TheCourse™
- A Test Engine of 1,000 exam-like questions, to download and use on your own computer
- Check out the free demo at TheCourse-online.us