Computers & Technology
How May I Help You?
In a fiercely competitive and fast-paced market, the IT Training Center in Eagan is a place for you or your business to discover and maintain your competitive edge.
The information technology courses we offer are reflective of the demands of industry and can be adapted to fit the needs of your business. The ITTC offers a variety of services, including classes, rental spaces, and on-site customized training for your business.
- Practical experience with hands-on learning opportunities
- Industry expert instructors
- Flexible scheduling and group training available
- Set your own pace—learn at home or on-the-go with online courses
Employment of computer software engineers is expected to increase by 32 percent from 2008-2018.
- CAD Design
- Cisco Certification
- Computer Basics
- Graphic & Web Design
- IT Foundations
- Microsoft Networking
- Microsoft Office
Customized Corporate Solutions
- E-Newsletter: April 2013 - April 17, 2013
- E-Newsletter: March 2013 - March 14, 2013
- E-Newsletter: February 2013 - February 07, 2013
- IT Business Hiring New Employees - January 04, 2013
- E-Newsletter: January 2013 - January 02, 2013
- DCTC IT Training Center Eagan
3140 Neil Armstrong Blvd.
Eagan, MN 55121
Access more information, including instructor bios, featured courses, testimonials, and more.
LRS Education Services
and many more
“The IT training provided by DCTC’s IT Training Center has helped our IT staff meet the demands and challenges of our rapidly growing and changing IT infrastructure. The training has contributed to the success for our business and IT employees.”
— Brian K., Motors Management Corp.