A database is a software product whose primary function is to store and retrieve data as requested by other software applications, be it those on the same computer or those running on another computer across a network, including the Internet. We use databases all the time and may never know it, for example ebay, Amazon, online bank account, health records account, etc. As these examples suggest, data drives much of the world we live in. Consequently, the demand is very high for those with skills and knowledge in this area of the IT marketplace.
Click on the courses below to view course description, objectives and content, as well as a link to register online.
- Designing Business Intelligence Solutions w/Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Implementing a Data Warehouse w/Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Implementing Data Models & Reports w/Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server for Analysis Services
- SQL Server for Developers
- SQL Server for Integration Services
- SQL Server for Reporting Services