Microsoft’s Server 2008 platform dominates the IT networking marketplace at this time. Small, medium and large organizations are dependent on Microsoft servers to provide the networking services necessary to run their businesses. Gaining certification credentials in Microsoft Server technologies is a sure way to gain or retain employment in the IT industry.
DCTC’s Microsoft Server training program has prepared hundreds of learners for success with certification exams and more importantly prepared them for great MS networking careers. Course content is delivered by industry professionals. Labs and practice sessions create a learning experience where learners become confident using and implementing Microsoft Server tools. It is imperative that learners understand and use the technology rather than just know about it.
Click on the courses below to view course description, objectives and content, as well as a link to register online.
- Administering System Center 2012 Config Manager
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012
- PowerShell: Automating Server Administration
- Windows 7: Desktop Support 70-685
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory 70-640
- Windows Server 2008 Administrator 70-646
- Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure 70-64