Continuing Education & Customized Training
The mission of the Continuing Education & Customized Training department is to provide high-quality, innovative learning opportunities to a diverse student population by extending the educational resources of Dakota County Technical College.
- Customized Training E-Newsletters - October 30, 2013
- New Courses Planned for Fall - September 13, 2013
- DCTC Basic Motorcycle Maintenance Course - August 20, 2013
- New Online Professional Series Offered at DCTC - August 15, 2013
- Next Railroad Conductor Program Starts in August - July 16, 2013
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Special Presentation - December 02, 2013
- DCTC Develops Training Plan for Growing Minnesota Company - February 22, 2013
- Vehicle Drivers Get Valuable Hands-On Training - November 09, 2012
- The Power of Partnership - November 08, 2012
- DCTC and Inver Hills Community College Join Forces - October 22, 2012
Invest in yourself
With an understanding that learning needs for each individual student are unique and don't always follow the traditional college pathway, Continuing Education offers a variety of programs—from courses for credit, to CEU-based seminars, to career-enhancing design, technology and business classes.
Learn more about Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Invest in your employees
Have you identified a skill gap within your organization? Do you believe you can get the results needed with the right guidance? DCTC delivers high-quality technical & professional education in career-oriented programs that benefit today's workforces and the businesses and industries they serve.
DCTC Main Campus
- Dakota County Technical College
1300 145th Street East (County Road 42)
Rosemount, MN 55068
DCTC Apple Valley Site
- Partners in Higher Education
14200 Cedar Avenue
Apple Valley, MN 55124
DCTC IT Training Center Eagan
- DCTC IT Training Center Eagan
3140 Neil Armstrong Blvd.
Eagan, MN 55121