Manufacturing & Trades
How May We Help You?
Manufacturing at DCTC has a long history of excellence in offering innovative programming and training to individuals and businesses.
Our classes and workshops vary greatly to fit your needs and allow you to further develop your skills to make you more marketable in today's workplace. We can also customize programming to fit the requirements of your company.
- Practical experience with hands-on learning opportunities
- Industry expert instructors
- Flexible scheduling, and group training available
- Set your own pace—learn at home or on the go with online courses
In 2010 there has been a steady rise in factory employment (126,000 additional jobs) and also factory wages, with fabricated metals and machinery showing particular strength.
- Boiler Operation
- Energy Audit
- Home Inspection
- Hydronics & Fire Suppression
- National Electric Code
- Power Limited
Customized Corporate Solutions
- Soldering Training For Employment Starts July 11 - June 07, 2013
- Completely Hollywood - April 30, 2013
- E-Newsletter: April 2013 - April 17, 2013
- E-Newsletter: March 2013 - March 14, 2013
- DCTC Develops Training Plan for Growing Minnesota Company - February 25, 2013
Access more information, including instructor bios, featured courses, testimonials, and more.
and many more
“Partnering with DCTC under the MJSP grant has allowed us to provide vital technical and professional training to our staff to further develop their skills so we can remain competitive in our industry and sustainable as an organization.”
— Carrie A. Luedtke, Principal and Business Manager of Human Resources with Gausman & Moore