Home Inspection Training
Our online professional home inspection training course, developed in conjunction with American Home Inspectors Training Institute, offers you the best home inspection training program in North America. Our seasoned instructors will take you through many scenarios of real life situations you will encounter in the field. They will take you through common and not so common problems you will encounter as well as how to report your findings. Topics include structure, exteriors, roofs, plumbing, electrical, heating, cooling, interiors, insulation and ventilation. This home inspection training and marketing support program enables you to either start and operate your own successful home inspection business or to be a significant contributor in an established company. Average home inspectors earn $300 per inspection, which takes approximately three hours to complete.
- is self-paced with 120 clock hours
- takes about 30 – 90 days to complete (no time limit for completion)
- Online plus in-person classroom training
- Study Modules
Including structure, exteriors, roofs, electrical, plumbing, heating & cooling, interiors, insulation & ventilation and business & marketing.
- Certificate of Completion
This course prepares you to take the National Home Inspection Exam. Upon successful completion you will become certified to give home inspections.
- And More
Including course books, audio and visual tutorials, exercises and practice quizzes, exams, photos of numerous inspection scenarios, and valuable industry updates.
- By completing this online course, you are qualified to attend a 3-day, hands-on course located in the Twin Cities. You will gain important field experience by inspecting homes and writing reports. Sessions are scheduled Feb. 27 - Mar. 1, 2015, Oct. 23 - 25, 2015, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Customized Corporate Solutions