Forklift Operation & Safety Training
This course will provide the fundamentals of general forklift operation and safety, plus hands-on practice in a variety of operating circumstances common in an industrial setting. Trainees will learn general safety concepts and speed and space management.
- Identification of forklift components
- Forklift pre-operation inspection
- Introduction to power truck types and fueling safeguards
- Fork placement, load balance, load transport, and turning characteristics
- Forklift operation in a warehouse, on a ramp, or loading a trailer
- Proper shut-down and safe storage
- Training is compliant with OSHA regulation 1910.178
Our instructor has over 20 years of warehouse and forklift experience.
|Offered the third Tuesday of each month||3:30 – 5:30 p.m.||$150|
Individual or group classes can be arranged on any day to accommodate your schedule.
Contact one of the representatives below for registration information.