Step up to the plate on Wednesday, April 5, from 3-7 p.m. and join us for DCTC’s enrollment season opener!
This kickoff event to the summer and fall semester enrollment seasons is designed to give you the opportunity to explore our beautiful campus, gear up for summer or fall classes and have a chance to win FREE tuition* for the fall semester.
* Must attend Enrollment Season Opener to be registered to win. Scholarship value maximum $3,000. New students only. Must enroll and attend Fall 2017 for a minimum of 12 credits. Relatives of DCTC employees are not eligible.
RSVP by April 1 and DOUBLE your chances of winning free tuition! All RSVPs received by April 1 will be entered twice to win the scholarship.
During the DCTC Enrollment Season Opener on April 5, you will be able to:
- Apply to DCTC for FREE
- Meet our team of faculty and staff
- Register for scholarship and prize drawings
- Tour our beautiful campus
- Complete steps in the admission process
- Register for classes
- Learn about financial aid and scholarships
- Explore our various programs and services
- Enjoy FREE ballpark style refreshments
Whether you plan on coming for a first look at DCTC, ready to lock down your fall class schedule, or go for the grand slam and do it all in one day, this event is designed to assist you with where ever you may be in the enrollment process.
If you are planning on registering for classes or completing all steps in the admissions process you are strongly encouraged to bring the following items:
- Official or unofficial high school and/or college transcripts
- Dates of your last MMR and /or Tdap, or an immunization record
- ACT or ACCUPLACER scores from the last two years (if you have taken it)
Two other items to also consider if you want to complete the admissions process:
- Planning on taking the ACCUPLACER? Take some time to prepare and use the resources and practice materials available through the DCTC Center for Student Success.
- Planning on applying for financial aid? Complete the FAFSA and use DCTC's school code: 010402