November15PTK Commit to Complete College, Founder's Day, and Armful of Love (Open to ALL STUDENTS!)
November 15, 2012 | 11:00 AM
Location : Student Life Center
(Open to ALL STUDENTS!)
Commit to Complete College
Sign the giant banner to publicly display your Commitment to Complete your degree, diploma, or certificate at Dakota County Technical College. The banner will be displayed at the Spring Graduation Ceremony to recognize all students who Commit to Complete College.
- Earn as much as $8,000 more per year
- Be prepared - college credentials give you an edge
- Be more likely to retain your job
- Encounter fewer barriers in transferring to other schools
- Personal satisfaction that you completed your college goal
- Your children will be more likely to graduate college
- Your family's health will improve
- More likely to promote environmental sustainability
- More likely to volunteer, vote, and even run for office
- Be an educated, prepared, and higher-paid employee
Join us as for cupcakes as we celebrate the 94th Birthday of Phi Theta Kappa!
Armful of Love
DCTC's Phi Theta Kappa chapter hopes to bring joy and happiness to families this holiday season through Armful of Love. Our chapter has adopted two families of five and we are asking for help from the campus community to make this holiday season special for them!
How can you help?
Stop by the giant penguin or giant gingerbread man located in the Student Life Center between Nov. 15 and Dec. 3, pick a tag with an item you wish to purchase for a family, and return the unwrapped gift and tag to the correct Armful of Love box in Student Life.
Don't have time to shop?
Donate as little as $1 and we'll do the shopping for you! Bring cash to Anna Voight or Nicole Meulemans in the Student Life Center.
We will be collecting gifts, monetary donations, and gift wrapping supplies through 3:00pm on Tuesday, December 4.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com; 651-423-8244, or visit the Student Life Center.