- Room 2–514
Call 9-911 in an emergency
The Security Office is staffed by the Dakota County Sheriff's Office and DCTC Security.
A campus security escort is available during campus business hours, including evenings and weekends. To request an escort, call the Security Office at 651-423-8388 or the Security Pager at 651-610-1824.
Campus Security Report
Recognizing that upholding the safest possible campus environment is an integral element of our academic and community mission, Dakota County Technical College publishes and makes public an annual Campus Security Report. The report provides statements of policy for a broad range of safety and security programs, including crime prevention and reporting, personal safety, enforcement authority and response, and a three-year statistical review of designated crimes on campus.
- 2012 Security Policy and Incident Report (available August 2013)
- 2011 Security Policy and Incident Report
- 2010 Security Policy and Incident Report
- 2009 Security Policy and Incident Report
- 2008 Security Policy and Incident Report
- 2007 Security Policy and Incident Report
- 2006 Security Policy and Incident Report
Printed copies of the reports may be obtained at no charge at Student Services, Room 2–110 , on the DCTC Rosemount campus.
Additional Security Information
Dakota County 24-Hour Crisis Line952-891-7171
Community Action Council 952-985-5300
The Robert Lewis House651-437-1291
Registered Sex Offender Information
- Rosemount Police Department
- Dakota County Sheriff's Office
- Dakota County Attorney's Office
- Minnesota Department of Corrections