- Opened August of 2009
- Constructed through in-kind services provided by Ames Construction
- Maintained and managed b the City of Rosemount
- Home to DCTC Blue Knights Men's and Women's Soccer
- Seating for 1,000 spectators
- 50 candle watt lighting
- 10 acres on the southwest corner of the DCTC campus
- Three full-sized soccer fields can be converted into six youth fields and multiple training areas
- Features a press box, ticket booth, concession area, gated-ticket events, and media and filming services
Through a partnership with the City of Rosemount and Ames Construction, Ames Soccer Complex opened in the fall of 2009. The multi-field, soccer-specific complex is shared with the City of Rosemount. It has three full-sized fields that convert into six youth fields and multiple training areas. The complex serves the local soccer community in Rosemount, as well as, recreational, youth club, travelling soccer, and adult and co-ed leagues throughout the south metro. The fields are also the home training grounds for the DCTC Blue Knights men's and women's soccer teams.
Ames Soccer Complex has a 1,000 seat stadium with 50 candle watt lighting for DCTC Blue Knights home matches and other selected matches throughout the year. Amenities include: press box, ticket booth, concession area, gated-ticket events, and media and filming services.
For more information about Ames Soccer Complex (including Blue Knights soccer matches), please contact Nicole Meulemans, Director of Student Life and Activities, at 651-423-8403 or email@example.com.
Field use is requested and permitted through the City of Rosemount Parks Department. Ames Soccer Complex is available for education purposes, camps, and clinics through DCTC. The stadium is also available for rent with field permits from the City of Rosemount.
Days/Hours of availibility:
Dates must be selected and approved through the City of Rosemount
For more information about Blue Knights soccer, visit goblueknights.com.