The Fall 2022 workshops are now open for registration.
This program is designed to provide community support to students motivated to improve their academic performance. You will get the opportunity to work with the academic and financial aid advisors to learn about your strengths and use those strengths toward your educational goals.
- Chance to win a scholarship
- Personalized assistance with Time Management and Study Skills
- Higher Rate of Success
- Improvement with Life Skills
The program includes seven sessions that will cover critical components of student success.
Bounce Back is designed for all students to participate. This Fall, students can choose if they want to come in person or join as an asynchronous student. Asynchronous students will be able to watch the recorded lectures on their own time and will be able to complete the coursework as they are able.
The program will be held between 2 - 4 p.m. on:
- Monday, August 15, 2022
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Workshop Topics Include but are not limited to:
- First-week Prep (Registration, Schedule, Books, Financial Aid)
- Success Plans
- D2L Bootcamp
- Time Management
- Study Skills/Notetaking
- Stress Management
- Communication with Staff/Faculty
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Definition & Procedure
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (Definition & Process)
- SMART Goals
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.