The Student Planner is available for students in "eServices" along with degree audits, under the tab titled "Academic Records".
Academic and faculty advisors are able to assist students with creating a graduation plan in order to create a clear and timely path towards degree completion.
Learn how to meet with an academic advisor.
Degree Audits & Student Planner
Degree Audits are designed to help students identify and understand academic requirements for degree completion.
Degree Audits include:
- Declared Program and Course requirements
- Catalog year they are following
- Advisor's name
- Date the report was prepared
Based on this information, DCTC coursework will filter into the requirements for a student’s declared major. Transfer coursework and petitions will be included in the degree audit once it has been received and evaluated / approved. The Student Planner is a resource for students and advisors to plan and outline remaining awards requirements and assist students in understanding the timeline for completing their award(s).
How do I get to my DCTC degree audit and the Student Planner?
To find a degree audit and use the Student Planner:
- Log into DCTC’s eServices using your StarID and password.
- On the left, click on the Academic Records tab.
- Under Academic Records, click on Degree Audit.
- Follow this guide for step-by-step directions to access your degree audit and Student Planner "Logging into MinnState Student Planner".
How to Create and Access Your Plans
Log in to eServices to access your degree audit and the Student Planner and follow the Quick Reference Guide to Creating a Plan from a Degree Audit .