The Student Planner is available for students in e-Services along with degree audits, under the tab titled "Academic Records".
Academic and faculty advisors are able to assist students with creating a graduation plan in order to create a clear and timely path towards degree completion.
Learn how to meet with an academic advisor.
Degree Audits & Student Planner
Degree Audits are designed to help students identify and understand academic requirements for degree completion.
Degree Audits include:
- Declared Program and Course requirements
- Catalog year they are following
- Advisor's name
- Date the report was prepared
Based on this information, DCTC coursework will filter into the requirements for a student’s declared major. Transfer coursework and petitions will be included in the degree audit once it has been received and evaluated / approved. The Student Planner is a resource for students and advisors to plan and outline remaining awards requirements and assist students in understanding the timeline for completing their award(s).
How do I get to my DCTC degree audit and the Student Planner?
To find a degree audit and use the Student Planner:
- Log into DCTC’s e-Services using your StarID and password.
- On the left, click on the Academic Records tab.
- Under Academic Records, click on Degree Audit.
- The Minnesota State website has resources and tutorials if you need help. Just click the button below.
Access Degree Audit & Student Planner Resources