Minnesota Postsecondary Child Care Grant
You may be eligible if you are:
- A Minnesota resident, including MN Dream Act students
- Not receiving help from the Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- Pursuing a program of an undergraduate, graduate or professional degree or certificate
- Have a child 12 years or younger, or 14 years or younger with a disability
- Enrolled at east part time
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress
- Not receiving tuition reciprocity
- Not in default on student loans
The institution may increase the maximum award by 10% to compensate for higher infant care costs.
download the application to apply. Visit the Financial Aid Forms & Links page and
Students with questions regarding financial aid should contact their Academic and Financial Aid Advisor in the Enrollment Services Office.
General Financial Aid Questions?
- Enrollment Services Financial Aid Help Desk
Toll Free: 877-937-3282 ext.299