Job Title: Career Services Graphic Design Student Employee
Duties: The Career Services office serves students and alumni, while supporting faculty, staff, employers, and the surrounding communities. Seeking a student who has previous related background and/or recent academic experience in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
Work tasks in support of the program majors of Graphic Design and Multimedia Web Design (or other majors) may include:
- Design and production of marketing posters and flyers
- Position may include graphic layout construction for additional PDF's
- May be able to story board, script and/or be taking and editing video footage in collaboration with DCTC/IHCC Marketing Dept.
- May assist with outreach activities and partnering with various campus departments to support initiatives and events.
Student Worker Expectations:
- Be accountable, exhibit strong work ethic, and ability to work well independently
- Be respectful and professional at all times
- Be a positive representative of DCTC and display exceptional customer service with strong English fluency
- Ensure confidentiality, according to relevant policies governing this position (training provided)
- Use good design principles
Qualifications: Customer Service; Office and Administrative Support; English Fluency, Computer Skills and Aptitude; Interpersonal Communication; Sound Judgment
Work Schedule: Office open Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Your hours will vary within these based on student employee's availability and other workers' schedules.
Pay Rate: $10.00 hourly
Number of Positions: 1
Hours Per Week: Varies