Sponsored by DCTC Student Life
The Leadership Exploration and Development Program provides participants exposure to leadership principles and encourages the development of leadership skills.
Upon the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- describe characteristics of the leader they aspire to be
- recognize their natural strengths
- leverage the strengths of others
- identify areas for growth in their leadership
Fall 2020 Program Includes:
- Strengths Based Leadership Series
- 360° Leader Series
- 360 Feedback Survey
- Reflection Journal OR Interview
This program is sponsored by the student activity fee (there is no additional cost to students).