Student Ambassadors assist DCTC with Student Life programming, college recruitment, retention and community relations. Student Ambassadors reach out to both future and current students to make them aware of DCTC's programs and services. Ambassadors promote student activities and campus involvement. They also assist with campus events. Visit the Student Life Center or contact Student Life staff for more information.
Duties May Include
- Assisting with Student Orientation & Registration and Ready, Set, Go!
- Working with current and prospective students
- Conducting or assisting with campus tours
- Promoting student activities and campus resources
- Staffing the Student Life front desk and assisting with clerical tasks
- Assisting with student activities, open houses, and other campus events
- Appearing in college promotional materials
- Other duties as assigned (will vary based on student skill set and interests)
As a Student Ambassador, you will have an exclusive opportunity to work with DCTC students, faculty and staff while serving as a positive role model to our future and current students. Student Ambassadors can elect to work fall, spring and/or summer semesters.
- Knowledge and involvement on campus
- Desire to represent DCTC
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Positive attitude
- Respect for diversity
If you would like to be a DCTC Student Ambassador, please complete the Student Employment Application and email firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting the application.