Student Clubs & Organizations
Student clubs and organizations contribute to the development of students through experiences that accomplish the following:
- Stimulate interest in current social, political, economic or cultural topics, and local events.
- Provide experience of working with groups.
- Provide activities related to classroom experiences.
- Develop professional ideals and standards through activities.
- Develop personal and professional friendships and associations.
- Develop leadership capabilities of members. Provide recreational experiences within the environment of the DCTC community.
- Allow members to exercise the responsibilities of citizenship.
Interested in Joining?
Submit the online interest form for the clubs you're interested in joining and your contact information will be forwarded to the club advisors.
Clubs & Organizations