The Student Life Center on campus is closed until further notice.
Access Student Life activities virtually this year!
- Self-register for STUDENT_LIFE through D2L
- Two students will receive a $125 scholarship each month during the semester for participating in Student Life activities!
- Note: Lost & Found is currently located in the Center for Student Success (Room 2-101)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (SCNAVTA) is:
- To promote the professional and educational advancement of veterinary technicians.
- To promote and maintain the professional image and high ethical standards of the veterinary technician.
- To promote progressive and humane medical care for all creatures.
- To promote and maintain a cooperative professional relationship with the veterinary medical profession.
- To promote an interest in a National Association of veterinary technicians.
- To further the social and scientific advancement of DCTC veterinary technology students.