Students — during this difficult season in our world, let's get out and help our communities! Post a picture of you volunteering and tag #DCTCtogether.
Students who post will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Bookstore gift card. The campaign will run until 5 p.m. on May 1.
Check out the guide below for a list of ways to volunteer virtually, meet urgent needs for in-person volunteering, and more ways to make a difference. You do not need to do one of the ideas in the guide to post a picture and qualify for the contest.
Get the Volunteer Guide
- Only currently enrolled DCTC students are eligible to win the prize, but everyone is encouraged to participate!
- Only pictures that tag the official college Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram accounts and include the hashtag #DCTCtogether will be entered in the drawing.
- Pictures must be posted by 5 p.m. Friday, May 1 to be entered in the drawing.
- Students can receive multiple contest entries if posted pictures are of different volunteer activities.
- Please make your posts "public" so that we can share them to our social media accounts.
- Final contest decisions will be made by staff in the DCTC Marketing Department. The contest winner will be contacted via direct message on Friday, May 1.
Questions? Email Rachel Mazahn, Interactive Media Coordinator.