Employer Visit: NIKE
April 4, 2019
| 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location : DCTC, Table in Central Commons
DCTC Career Services offers military, institutions, and employers a free table to promote recruitment to their organization. Join us to search for your next opportunity!
Look for this Employer in the Commons outside Student Life and the Bookstore on this date around 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. If you cannot visit with them in-person, please contact their representative as follows.
Lucas Gangsei, a Talent Attraction representative from NIKE, Inc. will be on campus to discuss career and internship opportunities. Current positions available in Minnesota include part-time and seasonal sales associates at the Medford, Albertville, and Mall of America locations. Sales associates are required to be at least 18 years of age. Other responsibilities include:
- Passionate about Nike products and services.
- Eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom.
- Deliver the best possible service to all consumers.
- Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events.
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
The link to MN Nike jobs is: https://jobs.nike.com/category/retail-store-jobs/15675/29735/1
Athlete Talent Attraction Coach – Minneapolis Area