Our Automotive program works periodically on "live" vehicles for the public.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of demand on repair requests, responses will only be made if and when the request relates to the criteria listed below. We are not able to accommodate all requests for service, and you may not receive a response if your request does not relate to the criteria listed below:
- Service must relate to the program curriculum
- Service must relate to the topics students are currently studying
- Vehicle must be less than 15 years old
- Starting fall semester 2019, customers will be charged a minimal ($10) service fee that will help support and maintain the technology resources students use to diagnose and repair customer vehicles.
- Looking to Donate a vehicle? Visit the Vehicle Donation page or call 651-423-8313 for more information
Vehicle Repair Form