Food Support @ DCTC
Free food is available for students in the Food Pantry. The Open Door provides the majority of our food items, along with donations from faculty, staff, and alumni.
Stop by the Food Pantry!
- Help yourself to a variety of fresh, frozen, and non-perishable food items.
- Pick up food to eat while on campus or take home.
- Please to sign in each visit.
- Need an item we don’t have? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request it, or write the item on the whiteboard in the pantry.
View Virtual Tour of the Food Pantry
Food Pantry Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Food Pantry Location
- 2-303 (Next to the Military and Veteran Service Center, above the Bookstore)
Interested in supporting the food pantry?
- Drop off items to donate in the Food Pantry.
- Donate funds to the food Pantry through the DCTC Foundation. Funds are used to purchase items requested by students not available through the Open Door’s donations.