Dakota County Technical College and the Minnesota State System Office continue to take action to limit the spread of COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus.
- Student services are available remotely
- To find connection options, check the web page for the service you need
- Faculty will work with students on the specifics for their classes
- See tech resources page for help with online technology
A message from Michael Berndt, President
Building Hours, Access and Services
DCTC will be open with limited hours and access, along with minimal onsite staffing.
- DCTC is accessible only at these times: Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.–4 p.m.
- The main front entrance on the North side will be unlocked, park in guest parking
Student Services remain available remotely.
Even though the library is closed, contact us! We can help.
email@example.com | 651-423-8366 | Online resources
- Virtual service hours: Mon-Thurs 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. | Fri 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- We can also web conference with you (Zoom)
See Library updates and check out our virtual study room!
Technology and Online Learning
- How to connect to online learning through D2L
- How to web conference through Zoom
- Reduced-rate equipment and data access
- How to “whitelist” so you receive important emails
See a history of communications from campus leadership to students and employees.
Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus