Health Screening Tool
We are focused on keeping our campus community safe. Screening all employees, students and visitors for potential exposure to COVID-19 and symptoms of COVID-19 is a critical tool for minimizing potential exposure.
Complete every day you plan to be on campus
- Everyone is required to complete this survey each day prior to the initial entry to any college building and campus grounds
- You do not need to complete the survey if you are not coming to campus.
- Employees and students are required to answer the screening questions truthfully and correctly to the best of their knowledge
- Keep your results with you – a green screen means you are cleared; a red message means you are not authorized to come onto campus
- Enter through the North (front) or East entrance. West entrance will be closed.
More about the health screening tool
Other important information