What to expect this Spring
While classes may look a little different than in the past, we are committed to providing a rich learning experience while keeping everyone safe. We promise to do our part; thank you for doing your part!
How courses will be delivered
Everything that can be delivered online will be, while hands-on, in-person instruction will employ safety measures (social distancing, masks, extra cleaning).
Check your classes in e-Services to see how your class is being delivered. Some classes may be a combination of these delivery methods:
On campus, in-person, hands-on
In-person lecture or lab with safety measures
Over the internet at scheduled times
Over the internet on your own schedule with due dates for assignments
Keeping everyone safe
Staying Healthy Before And During The Semester
Distance before you get to campus
- Practice a "mini stay-at-home order" before coming to campus.
- Do not visit bars, house parties, or other social gatherings. If you need to see that one special friend before they leave, try to meet outside and practice social distancing.
- This is important not only to minimize COVID-19 infections, but help you adjust to the “new normal” you will experience once back on campus.
Pay attention to your health
- Monitor for symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay home if you are sick or have symptoms, call your health care provider, and get tested!
Answer the call
- If your health department calls you, answer. If you miss the call, call them back. It could be a case investigator or a contact tracer with important questions and information to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in your community and on our campus.
- Your personal and medical information will be kept private and only shared with those who may need to know, like your health care provider.
- Your name will not be shared with those you came in contact with, unless you have given permission.
- Learn how contact tracing slows the spread of COVID-19
We are here for you
Even though in-person services will be limited, we are still here for you! Visit the page for the service you are looking for and explore all the ways to connect with us.
Be ready for your first week
Look through this checklist to make sure you’re ready for your first week of classes.