Established in spring 2007 in cooperation with the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs, The Military and Veteran Service Center provides support to military members, veterans, and their families as they transition to college and beyond. The Center is committed to offering information and assistance as well as a welcoming space for students to gather for peer support.
The Center is located in Room 2-302 and is staffed by Katherine Bachman and VA student workers who are committed to helping veterans reach their higher education goals.
- Veterans, current military, and dependent resources
- Military credit transfer
- Academic accommodations
- Withdrawals due to deployments
- Referrals to on-campus academic assistance
- Access to community providers
- Events for veterans and military families
- Scholarships for the following:
- Current Military
- Dependents of veterans or current military
7 a.m. – 9 p.m., Monday—Friday