Do you have a car or truck that you need to get rid of? Consider donating that automobile to DCTC! Your donation will be used during classroom instruction by students in our Automotive Technology Program.
- Vehicle donations will be only be accepted by appointment at our main campus located at 1300 145th Street East, Rosemount, MN 55068
- Vehicles should be brought around the south side of the campus and parked near door #4 or #5
- Donors are responsible to transport the vehicle to the DCTC campus
- If your vehicle needs to be towed to our campus, you must accompany the vehicle.
- We will only accept cars or light duty trucks 20 years old or newer.
- You must provide the title and/or a lien release if there was ever a loan on the vehicle.
- DCTC will not determine the value of the donated car. Instead you must check with the NADA or Kelley Blue Book and your accountant to determine the value and how much you can claim on your income tax forms.
- Please use the following link to schedule an appointment to donate your vehicle:
Schedule an Appointment
If you have questions about donating your vehicle, email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 651-423-8623 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.